Bar, Soi Cowboy, Bangkok
Long Gun Bar, Soi
- Nanaplaza is a paysite, but they do have a free
forum. On Nanaplaza.Com you will find everything you need/want
to know to enjoy nana plaza and the rest of the Thai nightlife to the
fullest. This information includes descriptions of all the
different forms of nightlife and daytime entertainment, ranging from
themeparks to discos to nana plaza Go-Go bars, as well as general
information, reviews, articles and columns.
- Billed as "Your FREE guide to nightlife in
Thailand," they too have a forum. Unfortunately, the
Nanapong Web site hasn't been updated in a while and now seems to be
offline. Let's hope they make a comeback...
- The Thai-Falang Board (TFB) is a forum about Thai-falang
(foreigner) relationships. Not only do they offer advice on
language and cultural challenges, there are also a few people around
that have some experience obtaining visas for your tilac.
- UKBKK -
Yim Siam Land of Smiles
- Their site is devoted to positive, friendly information on Thailand
for people who have an interest in Thailand. So if you are thinking of
making a trip to paradise and need some information, give them a
Rock Hotel, Pattaya
- A fun place to stay in Pattaya, with a pool that
just can't be beat.
- The hotel for
newbies in Bangkok!
- Thara Patong Hotel, Patong
- Not a bad hotel with a good travel desk and a very good location
just off Beach Road.
- The inside guide to Pattaya. The Site has
one of the best maps of Pattaya I've seen
- An interesting idea...
- A collection of Thailand links.
- Bangkok's English language newspaper.
- Stickman Weekly is a weekly column, published
online every Sunday, Bangkok time, featuring news, views and his
thoughts on life in Bangkok, and issues of note to both Thailand based
expats and frequent visitors.